This is the home of 'Game Development Techniques' module. Part of the BSc Computer Games Programming degree at the University of Derby.
This site is co-owned by the students and teaching staff. It may be updated at anytime by anyone from the group.
Its goal is to become the ultimate resource for this module, allowing those involved to produce advanced Unreal Total Conversions.
If you're new to wikis:
You'll also find a list of all the recent changes to the wiki here.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- You can choose different themes in the Site Manager, and you can write your own theme if you know CSS.
We don't need to tell you how addictive Wikidot is. But maybe it's worth reminding you of some of the advanced Wikidot features:
- You can run your Wikidot site on its own web domain name.
- You can use Google Analytics to measure traffic going to your site.
- Soon, we'll be offering you advertising options to create revenue from your sites.
We hope you enjoy using Wikidot as much as we do. If you want to discuss Wikidot, there's an active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.